Do You Have the Knowledge and Mechanical Engineering Experience and Wants to Apply Them to Create an Advanced Prosthetics Hand That Will Change the Lives of Hand amputees forever?
If You Like Taking Challenges, Traveling and Meeting New People and Discovering New Knowledge Then You Should Apply for This Position Having Fun with a Great Startup.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You Will Work on Designing Complex Mechanical Systems with Lots of Moving Parts. These Systems Are Small in Size and Will Be 3D Printed. These Mechanical Systems Should Be Durable and Functional Under Normal Hands Load.
- Develop New Mechanical Systems and Modify Existing Ones
- Design 3D Modelling Using SOLIDWORKS.
- Conduct stress analysis and motion analysis in solid work and predict points of failure.
- Refine Designs Based on Prototype Reviews, Client Feedback, Increase Durability, Reduce Cost and Material Need to Move the Project Forward.
- Construct and Document the Design Process Hand Prosthetics
- Strong Grasp of Mechanical Engineering Concepts (Torque, Forces, Stress, Strain, Test, etc…)
- Very Strong Self-Learning Skills.
- Advanced Proficiency in SOLIDWORKS.
- Technical Knowledge in 3D Printing is a plus.
- Proficiency of Adams Mechanical Simulator Is a Plus
- Good Understanding of Supply Chain Is a Plus
- Passion About Helping People.
- Able to Collaborate On Ideas with Team Members.
- Paying Attention to Detail.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills.
- Constant Thirst for Learning and Improvement.
- Knowledge of Anatomy and Human Hand Is a Bonus.
- Able to Travel for Foreign Countries to Show Up at Trade Shows.
|Job Category||Engineering, Mechanical Engineering|